Current Positions Available:
About the business and the role
Sports Based Physiotherapist
Max Sports Physiotherapy is a Young dynamic team with a Clinic based on the Northern Beaches, Sydney. With a rapid growing client base we are seeking a motivated Physio with a passion to achieve real results.
If you are looking for permanent part time or for a full time position to fit around your personal or family commitments in a young and dynamic private practice where you can further your knowledge and career, then this is the position for you.
Job tasks and responsibilities
What you will do..
- Hands on therapy techniques
- Implementing robust treatment plans to ensure quality of life and functional abilities for clients
- You will be required to develop and maintain strong relationships with staff and other multi-disciplinary professionals in order to provide exemplary customer service to our clients
- Complete comprehensive assessment and design treatment intervention programs.
- Management of a patient caseload and delivery of sustainable health outcomes with maximum recovery;
- Manage patient family/ support network and devise collaborative treatment plans which educate, engage and empower relevant family members;
- Build relationships & become a trusted allied health advisor to medical and nursing staff in the clinic;
Skills and experience
What you need..
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy and current registration with AHPRA
- Current National Working With Children Certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a team, locally and remotely
- A current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your time, whilst maintaining an impeccable level of service
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar role in private practice sports injury environment
Job benefits and perks
The Practice is conveniently located on the Northern Beaches, Sydney.
Remuneration method negotiable.
Remuneration will vary between $70K and $120K depending on your seniority and your preference for salary, incenctive based or profit share arrangement.
For Applications send your CV to email@example.com or call to discuss on (02) 8914 0508