Physiotherapist – Full Time
Do you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives?
Are you looking to join a team where your life skills and professional skills are valued?
An exciting career opportunity exists for a dynamic, proactive professional wanting to become an integral member of a close-knit multi-disciplinary team based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Senior and entry level fulltime and part time positions exist.
We treat every patient holistically and our services are based on a collaborative approach. We work towards achieving the goals identified by our patients with their team (specialists, physicians, case workers and sporting coaches). The successful candidate will possess strong professional and ethical values that align with this philosophy.
Who are we?
At Max Sports Physiotherapy Clinic we provide short and long tern treatment plans. We treat everyone including elite athletes, and patients with Scoliosis.
We encourage people to lead an active life and our priority is getting our patients feeling better and healthier.
What do we offer?
* Interesting and satisfying work
* Ongoing professional development
* Excellent remuneration
* Close-knit multi-disciplinary team
* Northern Beaches location
What will you bring to the role?
* a relevant university degree in physiotherapy
* current AHPRA registration
* 1-2 years post graduate experience
* a commitment to making a difference in individuals’ lives
* the capacity to work independently and as part of a team
* Working With Children Check, or willingness to obtain upon joining
* First Aid certificate, or willingness to obtain within 3 months of joining.
How to apply
As part of the application process, you will need to respond to the full selection criteria and upload your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org