Our philosophy at Max Sports Physiotherapy Clinic is a strong focus on exercise and hands on treatment. We manage complex and chronic pain with significant experience in elite and individual sports management performance. We provide short and long term treatment to aid recovery and prevent further injury. Our clinic will MAXIMISE your physical potential, getting you back to sport or work quicker.
Max Sports Physiotherapy offers a range of advanced services ensuring our patients have the best and most evidence based treatments available for optimising therapy outcomes.
Every patient is treated holistically, with one-on-one care, private cubicles and easy access to exercise equipment. Our friendly, caring team uses the latest techniques to ensure a happier, healthier patient. No patient is ever left alone.
At Max Sports Physiotherapy Clinic no referrals are necessary. Our team of qualified physiotherapists, Physiotherapy Assistant, Practice Manager and well-trained receptionists are here to help.
PAIN & INJURIES WE TREAT:
- Scoliosis (Schroth Method of Scoliosis)
- Scheurmann’s Disease and hyperkyphosis
- Headaches and vertigo
- Cheerleading injuries
- Soccer injuries
- Sporting and gym injuries
- Neck, back, hips, lower limbs, knees, upper limbs and hands
- Acute pain and traumatic injuries
- Chronic conditions
- Ligament, joint and muscular injuries: Tennis elbow; Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs; Achilles tendon; Sciatica; Rotator cuff impingement and tears
Our well-equipped clinic is located in Warriewood on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, next to Mona Vale. We offer after hours appointments 7am – 7pm 5 days per week and 7am – 1pm on Saturdays.
Contact us on (02) 8914 0508 or book online